*Picks up the phone*
Me: Hi there, good evening, how can I help you.
Customer: AH! Call me back at 9xxx-xxxx now.
Me: *rolls eyes* HUH? louder?
Customer: 9-X-X-X-X-X-X-X! call me now!
Me: *thinks desperately of ways to prolong the conversation, in the hope I can exceed the 1 min so she has to pay a few cents more but failed*
So I called her back...
Customer: Yes, I want to ask you arh, do you have the number for Chong Pang CC?
Me: Yes. 6-X-X-X-X-X-X-X
Customer: Where is chong pang cc arh?
Me: Is around Yishun...
Customer: How to go there arh? What bus to take?
LIKE WADEVER LA! THIS IS A COMMUNITY CENTRE, NOT SBS OFFICE. WHY DONT YOU ASK HOW MANY STOPS DOES IT TAKE TO GO THERE FROM YOUR HOUSE AND MAYBE THE BUS FARE ALSO?
So RI_DICKKKKKKKKK-CU-LUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...
|