JUST LOOK AT ME... I HAVE BEEN BLOGGING ALMOST EVERYDAY! I blog because I am so bored and I don't feel like studying although this is meant to be a study week...
Recently, I am very pissed off with Kids Central... I think is because I totally have nothing better to do that's why I switch on the TV to watch cartoons...
Anyway, the topic today is I CANNOT BLOODY STAND SOME OF THE SHOWS THAT KIDS CENTRAL IS SHOWING...
I know you will start thinking I am really a nothing-better-to-do idiot cause I can even find faults in children's cartoons... BUT seriously, I can't just close my eyes and pretend they are not showing such misleading/vulgar/sex-related/bitchy/fictious shows...
I don't know how many of you have heard about this cartoon call " The Winx club" ... The first time I heard of it was when my cousin showed me all her " winx " chopsticks, lunch box, notebook, pencil case during last Chirstmas and I did not really bother about it much cause I thought it was just a female super-hero shows ( that is trying to cheat adult's money )... But apparently it is much more than what I have assumed...

I watched it once and I swear I will rather see Yan Hao dig his nose ( and sticks to the pillar next to him ) than watch another episode of "winx"... I am utterly disgusted by those bitchy fairies who constantly flirt with male fairies and their inproper dress code... I find it alright if such shows are rated with PG or NC-16 ( which means they can put in some sex stuff if they want to) but NOT ON A KID'S CHANNEL!!!
Firstly, I think such shows are fictionous and scientifically contradicting because HUMANS DON'T SPROUT THEIR INSECT WINGS AS AND WHEN THEY LIKE because they can't even grow insect wings in the first place! ... The reason is because humans cannot fuck to give birth to fairies/humans with insect wings! Even they are able to fuck with insects, they will NOT BE ABLE TO GIVE birth cause a human has 46 chromosomes while insects only have around 6...
Also, even if they are not humans and they are REAL fairies, it is still impossible because fairies do not exist as they are not scientifically proven... I mean how many of you all actually have seen fairies before in real life?!
Thirdly, I SERIOUSLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY ARE THESE FAIRIES WEARING LINGERIE!!! Unless you tell me this show is created by Triumph/Wacoal/Victorian Secrets then I can understand... I also find it acceptable if the artist draws female superhero with big boobs cause Superman/Batman has a big penis in the cartoons also... BUT WHY MUST YOU MAKE THEM WEAR LINGERIE...
Look at one of the most successful kid's toy which is also a well-known fashion icon, Barbie... How often does Barbie wear lingerie? Even she does, she will be probably wearing a bikini at the beach or at home... SHE DOESN'T WEAR A BRA AND A PANTY TO FIGHT WITH SOME EVIL MONSTERS, does she? I mean I know she has her boyfriend Ken but at least I have never see her flirting with him all the time... You may tell me that Barbie these days come in fairies wings too but at least she is still wearing a decent dress that covers at least her belly button! BUT THE WINX FAIRIES ARE ALWAYS WEARING AN UNDECENT BRA AND PANTY THING! Is it because if they don't wear lingerie, their powers cannot be fully utilized?
Maybe their bra and panty fashion trend started off like this...
**********************************************************************
Scene taken at some ulu ulu place... 2 fairies are having a hard time trying to beat this evil male fairy... Fairy 2 was wearing a bra and panty as she was sleeping in her house while fairy 1 was wearing a decent dress and she was about to change to her nappies when the monster came...
Fairie number 1: *starts sobbing* OH NO! Why are my powers so weak suddenly! What shall I do?
Fairie 2: You are not weak, you silly girl! Is just that I am strong today... I think is because I am wearing lingerie!!! You are wearing a dress so it might handicapped your true potential powers! * Reach her hand out into the air, suddenly a set of neon-orange coloured lingerie appears with a 'blink' sound *
Fairie 1: *takes the neon-orange lingerie fom her friend, hides into a corner and changes her dress into the lingerie set* I am back! * Immediately fires a tiny fireball ( which initially has no effect on the monster)...
Moster: NO! *Starts to nose bleed profusely and faints...*
Fairie 1: YIPPIE! We manage to defeat him! * Thought it was due to her fireball but apparently is because the mosnter could not withstand the sight of fairie 1's sexy body and thus fainted*
So from then on, they started the trend of wearing lingerie...
**********************************************************************
And you should really see how those sluty female fairies flirt with their male fairies... They would give innocent winks and gently touch their hand, suggesting to them that they would like to spend a night with them...
And if you think this show is nothing wrong, then you are so WRONG! Because this teaches the young girls who are sitting in fron of the TV to act like bitches/sluts too...
Firstly, I don't know why all the fairies are so beautiful/handsome while their enemies are hideous/ugly... I seriously find it very insulting BECAUSE THIS IS AS GOOD AS TELLING THE YOUNG GIRLS THAT FUGLY PEOPLE ARE EVIL... Which indirectly says I am evil cause I know I am ugly!
So very soon, you can expect to hear news reports of some young girl trying to kill her ugly mother cause she thought " ugly people are evil"... Or you can expect some 4 year old girl to get molested by some handsome guys because she was indirectly taught that handsome guys are kind hearted souls and so she followed these strangers home...
Secondly, young girls who watched this show will start asking their parents what are the fairies wearing and you will expect to see them wearing lingerie even they don't have breasts on the streets of Orchard Road one fine afternoon...
Isn't that as good as producing sluts-wanna-bes? I mean look at the young girls these days... They can be 5 years old but they can act like a BITCH! I mean we cannot blame these kids because they are just being influenced by such shows...
But I think is just not morally right to have such shows in kids central... Don't get the wrong idea that I say Winx is not a good show or what... I mean is alright if mature girls ( probably in their teens ) watch as they are mature enough but I think it is absolutely ridiculous if some 4 year old kid is watching fairies wearing lingerie and flirting with male fairies...
For GOD's SAKE! BAN IT PLEASE!
Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...
|