OK WHEN IS THE LAST TIME I BLOGGED?! LIKe 5 months ago right?
These few months have been really hectic. The whole time, it has just been work and more work. Guess what?! My poly education is coming to a fricking end! I can smell it! FREEDOM on next Friday!
And just really random stuff...
-I think I am going to fail Genomics because despite having read through the notes, I don't even know how to do the past exam papers -I just can't understand proteomics -My DDD is gone case -But my DDD probably isn't as bad as my LSSS
And I am going through excruciating pain as I am typing this. I just ate this expired cookies that my mum brought from Tokyo Disneyland last year (which was packed inside a very cute Stitch-faced box) and I am feeling fucking nauseous right now.
And I really want exams to be over because I have a LOT A LOT OF DRAMAS to watch.
And I am getting fatter by the minute because I just keep eating.
AND I REALLY REALLY HATE EXAMS. To top that up, I can't even go for retail therapy because I am fricking poor.
My life sucks, hope yours doesn't.
Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...
|