To my beloved French teacher, Karen Thibault
To be honest. I don't know why you dislike me so much. Maybe is because last year, we had some heated argument, probably because you are jealous that I was gossiping about you in Mandarin with my friends and you don't understand? Anyway, because of that, this whole " frienemies" thing ensued. I didn't know why you had to PRETEND you had to like me when you detest me so much.
Is it because you are scared that I will totally give you really negative comments for SET (students evalution for teachers)?
No need to worry, is it highly unlikely I will write nice things about you because YOU HAD IT COMING !
Lets start off with enumerating the little catty things you have done behind my back...
Oh guess what! There are so many that you have done that is impossible for me to count!
But you know what, let me just refresh your memory with what you did for the recent test paper..
There was this essay component in the paper where we supposed to write about a dialogue session for an interview? The instructions said we are supposed to write " where the applicant is living, where is the expected salary, why he wants this job etc?"
Remember? And since essays are so SUBJECTIVE, you shown no reservations in proving your personal vendetta against me by giving me a 7 out of 10!
When I wrote like 20 sentences including sentences like
"I know I will be happy if I were to get this job"
and
" Currently, I am staying in a small apparment in Bishan with my mother. It is very small because I don't have a lot of money?"
(P.S You did not teach us past tense nor words like HAPPY but how the fuck did I know? Is not because I learnt it from your ex who probably ditched you because you are such a fucking witch)
And you gave another student 7.5 when she wrote like 6 sentences? And all she said was " I stay in Singapore", I have a diploma and DID NOT EVEN ANSWER TO THE QUESTIONS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ANSWER?
Did I mention i also wrote about qualifications of the applicant too?
And yep, u gave quite a few people 8.5 and even a 10!
They probably must have wrote super chim stuff, maybe like "You are so pretty, the scent of your hair reminds me of the decomposed morning glory behind my ordinary yet beautiful backyard! Your eyes, blue and oval in shape, is much more beautiful than Zac Efron and it can even make Vanessa hudgens reconsider making up with him instead cause you are totally her FIRST CHOICE?!" IN FRENCH!
Ya so besides this written essay,
you gave like many of them 18/20 for their oral and you gave me 16! Yippe! since you know oral is subjective, you did not fail to mark me down ONCE AGAIN
Oh! I don't even know how my readers how much better I am as compared to them but maybe I will say something like they still dont even know how to fucking pronounce très bien properly? And everyone in the whole fucking class knows that I am one of the best speakers there?
So sorry but you are not going to bring me down with some fake arbituary values. And you can go ahead and mark me down but you can't fail me because that is way too over. In retrospect, I know why i got A for last semester!
And you better pray hard that my mood better be good on the day I officially graduate from NP because THERE IS NOTHING STOPPING ME FROM INSTIGATING THE SCHOOL TO SACK YOU AND KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS BACK TO YOUR HOMETOWN, QUEBEC. I have nothing to lose, BITCH
Best regards and whom will start to source out budget tickets back to your Canada, MK
Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...
|