I am so happy since school is re-opening for poly people. Because NO MORE HOLIDAYS FOR YOU POLY PEOPLE. AND I am so unaffected it since rain or shine, flood or drought, I still have to go for attachment. SERVE YOU RIGHT PEOPLE? HAVE 7 WEEKS OF HOLIDAYS ARH. ENJOY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN FOR SCHOOL IS OPENING.
Damn these people. Only now I realise how shitty it is when you have to go back school during holidays while your peers are enjoying life to their fullest.
AND I AM SO NOT IN THE MOOD BECAUSE I HAVE TO FUCKING PAY $78 TO TRADE IN MY SHITTY PHONE FOR A LESS-SHITTY PHONE. IF I HAD DROPPED MY PREVIOUS PHONES LESS OFTEN, I probably don't even have to pay a single cent!
I am so done with this topic. I shall talk about it when I have some free time and in a really good mood, which is unlikley until my pay day comes or sth.
PERIOD
Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...
|