Stop cursing it will crash, it wouldnt.
Singapore Airlines A380
 
Mingkai
19
11/05/1989
 

 
God Hideous!
The LV lesson
Fuck Winx Club
I love Digimon
HongKong Trip Day 1
HongKong Trip Day 2
HongKong Trip Day 3
The Nugget Pandemonium
 
Chrispin
Dayvid
Donald
Ezza
Hui Ting
Hui Xin
Joanna
Lyna
Maxine
Mei Ying
Nian Shun
Rachel
SiangHoon
Shuyi
Timothy Chia
Wei San
Xue Shi
Yipsy
Yu Zhe
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
 
AirBus
Focusilate Designs
I think I am still in CNY mood. Seriously... I have got exams to study and I barely started!

But I guess this year turned out much better than last year. Because in terms of anger management and tolerance, I was much better than usual because as USUAL, some fucking ass holes like to ask sensitive questions like "what is my weight?" etc and I rolled my eyes and ignore them!

Is so powerful, let me tell you! But on the brighter side, many said I slim down as compared to last year but frankly speaking, I think I kind of gained back ever since this semester reopen. True enough, I did slim down a little during the septmeber holidays but I guess I gained it all back! Damn they should have seen me during the september holidays!

Ok, don't get the idea wrong. I ain't saying I lost like 5 KILOS because I don't go around blogging how much weight I have lost and how excited I am. In fact, I hardly go weigh myself because I think is so depressing! But the best way to judge whether you slim down is the fit of your clothes, especially pants. If you can't squeeze into a pair of pants and 2 weeks later, you manage to fit in comfortably, it simply means you slim down!


Ok, thats like really obvious -.-


And as usual, I am seeing more and more of my relatives using branded stuff... Besides the LV woman cousin of mine buying another LV bag, my other cousins bought stuff like Bottega Veneta bags, Gucci watches and LV bags. The point is considering the environment I am brought up in, you thus cannot blame me for being so brand consciouS!


Which kind of explains why I bought THE watch on such an impulse -.- But heck care, I am in love with it and at the end of the day, I am wearing it! Ya and is kind of say because most of the Hongbao money I received have to be returned to the detbs I owed. -.- Hais


Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...