I know is damn depressing but I am that depressed for this past few weeks.
Seriously, I think all my friends are damn pei cek. SERIOUSLY. AND I was already not very pleased when we have IMM prac test on wed and BIF tmr, AQUA PRAC WAS MOVED FROM TUES TO MON. And I only knew this last min?!
WHICH IS LIKE #&$*&#*%T^%&^(&!
ARGH! Seriously and I am giving up on aqua prac because studying 20 scientific names and so many stupid diseases of stupid fishes doesnt seem wothwhile, considering the time I have left with.
So I spent the whole day studying the DAMN BIF but no offence to the teacher teaching this, but seriously IT SUCKS LIKE HELLLLLLLL Is those kind of 吃力不讨好kind of module. Teach like mad but no matter how hard you try to make it interesting, it will just remain as dry and plain as ever. I think one day if I am a teacher and I kena such a subject, I will threaten the school to change or QUIT! HMPH!
OK maybe I am just not cut out at IT stuff. -.- Maybe I am cut out at like talking crap! Yea, I should like worship Oprah and have my own talk show! And I will talk about the agony that I have went through during my teenage life, which is like NOW!
You know why Singapore strictly prohibit ppl from having guns?! CAUSE STUDENTS LIKE ME WILL SHOOT MYSELF RIGHT IN MY TEMPLE !
Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...
|