Stop cursing it will crash, it wouldnt.
Singapore Airlines A380
 
Mingkai
19
11/05/1989
 

 
God Hideous!
The LV lesson
Fuck Winx Club
I love Digimon
HongKong Trip Day 1
HongKong Trip Day 2
HongKong Trip Day 3
The Nugget Pandemonium
 
Chrispin
Dayvid
Donald
Ezza
Hui Ting
Hui Xin
Joanna
Lyna
Maxine
Mei Ying
Nian Shun
Rachel
SiangHoon
Shuyi
Timothy Chia
Wei San
Xue Shi
Yipsy
Yu Zhe
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
 
AirBus
Focusilate Designs
On Saturday, I was supposed to have my first tuition lesson with this kid. So I went all the way to his bloody condo, which is at like somewhere in the middle of SengKang, Yio Chu Kang and Thomson Road. And I was so happy because I reached there 10 mins earlier, which I knew I needed in order to do some mental preparation. So finally, I press on the door bell and the door opened and there stood an indian woman.

-.-

I am not being racist but I got a shock because I thought it was a chinese tutee and the previous tutor was also a chinese. It kind of baffled me because usually, indian tutees usually have indian tutors and so on for Chinese. For some reason, most of us would like to have a tutor of the same race cause you can communicate better. To make matters worst, I am tutoring this indian kid for English, Maths and Science and the thought of me conversing in properly-pronounced, grammatically correct and well-enunciated English during the entire 1.5 hoours just freaks me out.

I swear at that point of time, I saw my life flashed pass before my very own eyes, and I could catch the glimpse of the images of the happiest moments in my life... How sweet!

So back to reality... The mother looked at me, took a quick glance of me and paused for a while before asking me, " You are the tutor? Today start tuition already? "

*A meteor strikes and thousands of grey clouds gathered from all around the world within seconds, forming a super cell which resulted in a mesocyclone and manifested to a tornado*

And before I could say anything, she screamed for her child, which is my going-to-be tutee to come out.

I would like to say I was well aware of how clever the kid was beforehand. I was told he was like the top in his secondary school which was one of the reasons that made me pondered if I should go ahead teaching him. Fueled by the urgent need of money ( because I am really damn broke and jobless. Look at my wallet to see for yourself ), nonetheless, I decided to give it a shot.

Back to my point, the kid looked at me and OUT OF SO MANY THINGS THAT HE COULD SAY to his mum, he said the same thing as his mother. " AH mar, got tuiton arh?"

..........................

I managed to recovered from my shock and said " ya, suppose to start today. 5th of Jan, 10.30am!..."

They paused for a while, and then the kid started to whisper to his mum's ear for like 8 seconds.

And the mum said " Oh! He's not ready, why dont you come back next week? "

And what happened next is totally expected. I have to like MAKE MY WAY HOME which the jouney is like wad? 10 hours? And the whole time, I was fuming with anger during the bus jouney to the extend that the bus left a wake of flames. I WAS SO ANGRY. THAT WOMAN DIDNT EVEN APLOGIZE AND IT MAKES ME FEEL THAT I AM THE ONE AT FAULT!

But of course, I didn't came up with the decision to end the tuition immediately. I am a very professional PERSON! I don't get my feelings affect my work. But the whole time when I left his house, from seeing a swimming pool just outside his apartment to checking out at the guardhouse, I just felt awkward. It was a very strange feeling and I just feel uncomfortable when I think of going to a condo and teach a smart ass kid. I guess I didn't want to give myself additional stress because I have more than enough at the moment.

So my final decision was to withdraw. Ya, I know people will tell me that I am not competent enough/have more confidence in myself/ no harm trying blah blah blah. But I just felt that there was something inside me telling me that I should not continue. Don't worry, I am not possessed. And I feel so much better knowing I don't have to return next Saturday. LOL

What a dramatic post.

And I think this week is going to be like hell for me because

-I have yet to get back my aqua paper which will be like trama ( similiar to a mother seeing her new born baby having 3 eyes )

-my amb paper ( which new j.y. have alrdy said that I barely made it, and everybody got like 70< )

-Co prac from mon-fri, 7pm to 10pm ( They can't be any nicer, can they! Afterall, I don't need to catch the last bus home )

-unfinished project on '100 school of thought', which presentation is due this thurs

-Co performance at SCH on sunday, which I hope I can go undetected by the audience just in case I embarass myself ( BULLSHIT, I am like wearing black and is so easy to identify a bomb from 30+ pencil leads )

-The usual problems ( blah blah blah )

And great, I took like 1 hr to blog this damn post and my lesson is at 9am tomorrow! wonderful!



Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...