Stop cursing it will crash, it wouldnt.
Singapore Airlines A380
 
Mingkai
19
11/05/1989
 

 
God Hideous!
The LV lesson
Fuck Winx Club
I love Digimon
HongKong Trip Day 1
HongKong Trip Day 2
HongKong Trip Day 3
The Nugget Pandemonium
 
Chrispin
Dayvid
Donald
Ezza
Hui Ting
Hui Xin
Joanna
Lyna
Maxine
Mei Ying
Nian Shun
Rachel
SiangHoon
Shuyi
Timothy Chia
Wei San
Xue Shi
Yipsy
Yu Zhe
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
 
AirBus
Focusilate Designs
I am damn fucking pei cek.


PLS fuck off because what you are going to see is just apile of vulgairities.


I am damn fucked by everything in school. My studies are not going any where this semester and I AM just so turned off by the fact that I am jobless and I NEED MONEY.


J'ai besoin de argent!


My favourite sentence and I totally know how to pronunce it, not just merely translate using some shit translator.


Thank god no french this sem, no disgusting karen or i swear during french lessons, I will throw the fucking table at her when she pissed me off sth.



There is something really wrong with me. When I get angry, I feel like beating people up and when I see them bleed, I get so excited! WHY AM I SUCH A SADIST. Yes, I am going to be a serial killer. Watch out muthafuckers, especially those who once offended me, I swear I will cut up ur body and grind ur meat and fry it as a meat patty and eat it with my Gardenia bread.



This post is so pointless and I am just going to type until my anger ceased so please go away because is totally pointless to read. WHy should I care about people who read my blog anyway? nabei, i dont get paid by them. Chao bye bye.


I duno wads wrong with me but I think my brain ceased to function properly because I slept 17 hours. Like fuck! 17 hours. I am now already a little sot sot. I think there is something wrong and I can't know wad is it. So I am here to blog. Which brings me to the point, that this post is totally pointless.


AND NO! I am not going to end this post so fast. I am pissed with everything. i totally fucked up the fish drawing part and gosh CO. I just fucking hate it, sorry if u guys read it, but I am just very pissed. I duno wads wrong with them u know. Come out with some stupid PP camp. even the acroynums sound stupid and retarded. I MEAN HELLO? I have to attend this shit compulsory camp right after X'mas. Nabei, if I was a christian and have to go church on xmas day itself and party all night, I will just stab u people with my shattered vodka bottle. I wil make sure the glass pierce right through the skin of ur head, through the dura meter and all the way into ur LITTLE PUNY BRAINS. Kns. I just hate it u know. I just hate the idea of going home so late because every time I reached hom, I am just too tired to do anything.


U know that is this kind of thins that really makes u wanna vomit and puke but this thing is somehow related to u and u being high class and noble, should not be associated with it at all costs. There isnt an adjective to describe this word but I think CO fits this expression perfectly. EVER SINCE sec sch, I have been tolerating nothing but shit from CO and now I joined, IS STILL THE SAME. I hate it when people tell me their shitty reasons and explanation about what they think of a particular subject when totally hate that thing. U know wad, u should cut ur own penis and blend it and drink it. I am not taking it back. Shuttup. GO and diam for me, Nabei chao ji bye.... FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK LAR


Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...