Stop cursing it will crash, it wouldnt.
Singapore Airlines A380
 
Mingkai
19
11/05/1989
 

 
God Hideous!
The LV lesson
Fuck Winx Club
I love Digimon
HongKong Trip Day 1
HongKong Trip Day 2
HongKong Trip Day 3
The Nugget Pandemonium
 
Chrispin
Dayvid
Donald
Ezza
Hui Ting
Hui Xin
Joanna
Lyna
Maxine
Mei Ying
Nian Shun
Rachel
SiangHoon
Shuyi
Timothy Chia
Wei San
Xue Shi
Yipsy
Yu Zhe
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
 
AirBus
Focusilate Designs
I think I am such a unfaithful owner lar! My hammie died like last tuesday and finally I am mentioning something about her death. Hais.



Anyway, the stupid Maplestory 2x card is finally coming to an end and this friday will be the last day. Right now, Adrian has kindly helpmed me to train my character while I can blog peacefully! 1 more level to my third jOB!





Back to Hammie,


Several days back before Hammie passed away, I was already mentally prepared that she will go. Her left eye was rotten and bulged out ... * it was really gross too*



It was really sad because she had to rely on her sense of smelling and hearing to walk around since she was blind. Although hamsters naturally have weak eye sight but still, looking at it suffering was still very hear breaking.



So on Last tuesday morning, it passed away...




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket







And below is the only photo I took of her when she was still alive on Monday afternoon.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


The veggie is meant to be there too. LOL







So last saturday, I bought a new ham ham. Is call bread! Cause I think it sounds like Brad Pitt, and I had the craving for bread after I bought him :D




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket





And I fianlly bought a crumpler! I decided not to buy a luggage since I SELDOM go abroad so I should get a school bag instead.



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Totally hot colour! In the middle of Olive and Khaki!




Anyway,

last night or should I say morning, my dad brought me and my mum to this very famous fishball noodle in Aljunied. The last time we ate was like 10 years, and I totally forgotten how it taste like and also my taste buds were not that sensitive/sharp ( is that the word? ), so I was determined to try it again!




Finally we reach the coffeshop!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket










And guess what? The stall is closed. * denoted by the pink arrow *


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


SO LOSER!!!!





And we ended up eating at some hawker centre in Toa Payoh. I had Nasi lemak! I loved Nasi lemak!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket







One last pic, you know in those high class countries, they have like couture houses. For example, House of Gucci, house of Escada and etc. We have one in Singapore too!
























House of This Fashion!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I bloody hate this shop. GROSS!


Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...