Stop cursing it will crash, it wouldnt.
Singapore Airlines A380
 
Mingkai
19
11/05/1989
 

 
God Hideous!
The LV lesson
Fuck Winx Club
I love Digimon
HongKong Trip Day 1
HongKong Trip Day 2
HongKong Trip Day 3
The Nugget Pandemonium
 
Chrispin
Dayvid
Donald
Ezza
Hui Ting
Hui Xin
Joanna
Lyna
Maxine
Mei Ying
Nian Shun
Rachel
SiangHoon
Shuyi
Timothy Chia
Wei San
Xue Shi
Yipsy
Yu Zhe
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
 
AirBus
Focusilate Designs
Today is my last day of job... ( P.S The supervisor initially thought I could work for Chinese New Year but that's when my final exams are! So in the end, the miscommunication ended of with me working till end of this month, but I choose to end earlier cause I really got lots to catch up )


Perhaps many of you are unaware, I have beeen working in NTUC Khatib ever since the start of January, thanks to Adrian who pulled some strings to get me in... I think I will really miss working back there although I only worked for a total of 8 days! The people there are just great ( Look carefully, there's no open inverted commas ) , I think 99% of the aunties are generally nice! They really take good care of children, especially those who have children themselves. Perhaps is because they understand how children these days are, and can forgive me when I made some silly mistakes.


But the main point is, they bought food everyone, including me! Gosh, I know I am materialistic, like duh! But I can't help it! Free bread leh! Somemore is not those plain kind, but with various palatable fillings, like Char Siew, Curry and etc... All the staff including my supervisior, will understand if any of us go to the pantry and take a short break to eat or rest.


Unlike some stupid Popular, when you have some chi bye managers. Especially one, by the name of Eric, who deliberately tried to embarrass me by making a big fuss when I was only innocently chewing Ka Chang Pu teh during my lunch time! And his excuse was I will bring about a bad image to the company! Bull shit! He did not realise that the company had never had a good image ever since his arrival! Like excuse me, what image can a 30+ MARRIED man hooking up a skutty yet self-proclaim smart ( merely in SIM ) 20+ woman portray?!


Anyway, I think the aunties are very funny, especially the supervisor! They are forever in the mood of buying 4D! They bought my IC no. and even my staff no.! And I think I deserve a trashing when I said " Is very hard to strike 4D one lar! Don't waste your money. "


And today, I thought I would get the sack right on the spot ( even today is my last day ) when I came at 8.20 am ( I am supposed to report for work at 7am )?! For all the 8 times, there was only one time I managed to be punctual and that was when I reached at 6.59 am... GOsh lar, and today, my supervisor said she will call me if next time they need people, and ask me PLEASE don't be late future...


Hais... Sorry lar!



Can't help it lar! Really tired!



But before I tell you why, let me post my one and only photo while I was working...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


39 boxes/cartons of Sunkist oranges! Cause on that particular day, Sunkist Oranges were on offer and they were selling like hotcakes! Meanwhile, I was working like mad because every 5 minutes, I have to refill the oranges... I swear I will contact a 1 week Sunkist phobia...


Anyway, the reason why I was late because yesterday, yours truly woke up at 7 am for school and even though school ended at 12pm, I waited till 3 plus for Kendrick to come to my school's open house...


I love open houses, especially Ngee Ann's open house! Unlike some bloody cheapo poly which tribe to bribe you with a made in china pen, our school give us Style magazines ( though it is past issue ), some cute souvenirs and free Swenson's Ice cream! Gosh, I swear the ice cream is much better than those mediocre Walls' I occasionally had, though still a far cry from Ben and Jerry's...


And the souvenir is...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The red blob ( Ngee Ann's mascot for this year ) says "It is an inevitable fact that I am cuter than the Merlion "



Enough of digression! So I left school about 6pm+, and rushed home to bathe and etc cause I had a new tuition assignment ( primary 2 boy ) at 8pm and the venue is at Ang Mo Kio Ave 4. I guess it was really a very awkward yet a little comical scene when I entered the house...


Cause all the family members ( 4 in total ) were staring at me! You know it feels really weird when a group of people just shot a rather peculiar look and they just dont say anything! Not even gossiping among themselves! So in order to relieve myself from such situation, I sat down and started to browse through my tutee's textbooks ( with my right eye =still fixed on the rest of the family, who were sitting on the sofa )... The situation only got better when the mother said " Tuition already! We go in to the room, don't disturb them lar"...


Anyway, I think I am really getting stupid! You should really never trust a young kid cause most of the time, they do not really understand what you are talking about and may just patronise you with a nod, which should not be taken for granted as a Yes. What happened was I asked him ( he is called Zheng Rong, but his surname isn't Xu ) if his teacher taught him subtraction when you have numbers with a smaller one's digit subtracting a larger one's digit number, and he nodded! So obviously, I asked him to try 540-55 and he kept giving me 595 or 541 and I said " You forgot how to subract le arh! Must borrow a one from the 4, then can minus " and he said orh!


So this afternoon, when I went to get a few assessments for him, I realised that only basic subtraction is taught... The one I asked him to do was still not taught by the teacher yet! Gosh, slap me please... So right now, can you imagine what the kid was thinking when I was asking him to do subtraction...


Anyway, I am really underpaid cause it 2 lessons per week and each lesson is 1.5 hours... So if you calculate, is actually 12 hours a montj and I am only paid 10o bucks...


Yesh, that's very little but it seems that the family isn't very well off so I think I shall be nice and I can excuse myself for not doing any charity for the next 10 years of my life...


Don't try to tell me that I am underpaid because I know I am... Stop trying to rub salt into my wounds...

Chant after me:
Mingkai is not underpaid for his tuition!
Mingkai is not underpaid for his tuition!
Mingkai is not underpaid for his tuition!
Mingkai is not underpaid for his tuition!
Mingkai is not underpaid for his tuition!


That's enough...


P.S. I think the next time someone asked me if I am from Ngee Ann's School of Life Science, I will wave both of my hands frantically and exclaimed in a rather loud manner " NO I am not! I am from erm erm Mass Communication, which is why I am so vocal!". Because for once, I feel so appalled ( that I threw it off and it hit on someone' head ) when I read the last page of our the life science's school magazine.


Although a lot of people really hate the front cover which I kinda agree it isn't very pleasing, wait till you see the editor's message. You know is really funny when you see people who are generally poor in English, trying very hard to express themselves with broken Singlish. Yet, thinking that their message is light-hearted! And stop saying that we should applaude them for their effort cause that's just a mere form of consolation... Face it! The world is real, if is bad, is bad.. Don't try to cheat others by saying it is a good effort cause that sounds really cliche and hypocritical...

The message goes like this " Firstly I would like to give a big shout out to all the readers out there....Why xxxx as the magazine name some of you may ask ?... " ( You do not not wish to see the rest )


Yea, I am well aware of the fact that I got a C5 for English but I think O levels is a bad gauge... Because there are people out there who are so bad in English yet acheived a distinction for their English O's.. For example, Cheng Lu Lu, who was in AJC for the first 3 months, shocked her classmates when she did not know what was lingerie ( especially she is a girl ) and spelt badminton as bedminten... And in the end, she got A2... ABSOLUTLELY not accurate... Whilst people like Maxine who are so good in English got an A2! ( I am sorry bitch, I hit on your raw nerve )... So from today onwards, I shall try to ignore those people who asked me about my English grade and patronise them by sprouting some French on their face, forcing them to say " I don't understand French ". Then I will shoot them a look of disgust and said " SO?! Is not my problem right! " and walk away, feeling victorious...


Anyway, Maxine lent me her guitar... I desperately need to learn lar... Recently, I joined Song composing club as my CCA but my aim was actually to learn instuments. But I think I am pretty useless... Can I sing? Hell No! I can't compose either... I think writing lyrics is as boring as train rides, so what can I possibily do?! SO I must learn a instrument before the committee comes out with a pretty good excuse to kick me out!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I love Ultraman! Especially when the monsters kicked their butt ( not literally )... I always wanted to see super heroes getting killed by don't just wouldn't! Is always when they are about to die, some stupid thing will happen like the monster willl start to have breathing difficulty or a meteor will come out of nowhere and lands on the innocent moster, giving them a chance for the superhero to strike back! So unfair...


GOsh... I got to go! I have got my French exam on Monday... Shit!


Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...