Don't blame me! Blame Ms Blogger for fucking my post! ( I have decided that Blogger is a female cause everything I see is always female, like MOTHER nature and Singapore is also a miss. )
What happened was I actually typed a post on Sunday and I wasn't able to publish it and TADA! The entire post is gone...
Anyways I am very angry!!!
I strongly feel that someone is totally in loved with me...
Just joking! Non-idiots should see this as a joke...
Is because my OP SLIPPERS GOT STOLEN AGAIN!!! I mean this is not the first time my things got stolen when I put outside my corridor... First, my fake nike dunks ( that cost $40 which I bought at the AMK pasar malam ) got stolen, then my $146 authentic high-cut dunks ( that I bought 3 years ago ) got stolen a week after, and now my OP slippers ( that I bought during a OG sale with Ray for 9 bucks ) got stolen...
So in a fit of anger, I suggested to Iris I shall seek revenge by putting rusty pins ( inside the shoe ) and when that person wears it, he will scream in great pain, which I will only be then truly satisfied... And guess what! She rolled her eyes at me and said it is a stupid idea because thieves are not that clever...
I completely disagree because if that person who stole my shoes is a clever one, he would probably go try his luck by stealing wallets at crowded places instead of stealing some worn shoes...
And in this context, I assumed that thief is a guy cause girls dont have such big feet! I mean mine is 11.5 ( yesh, I know its big ) and girls feet are usually small, unless you are Paris Hilton, who has a size of 11...
Speaking of Paris Hilton, I borrowed a book ( which Dayvid has borrowed before ), call " Confessions of a heiress: Paris Hilton" from my school library cause right now, I am so into typical American girls... I simply adore their bitchy slangs and in the case of Paris, I loved her bimbo nature...
I mean she wrote stuff in her book like if you break up with your boyfriend, you must tortue him as this will give them a hard time to get over you and that's the point as heiress has to be memorable...
Being a heiress is so glamarous...
Anyways, yesterday evening, I spent 5 entire hours trying to design my notebook for my french lessons...

First, get a cheap and ugly but at the same time, good paper quality notebook... Try to get as fuglier as you this can make the the difference more significant when you compare your finished designed notebook witht he original one...

Then get these coloured and good quality paper from Popular...

I also bought 3 Carl look-a-like craft punchers for just a mere $4... Gosh! I simply love cheap thrills...

And you start cutting into strips and this must be done very preciously as you don't want your strips to look slanted...

So initially I wrote the word french on yellow-coloured paper cause I think yellow stands out between red, blue and white...
So after outlining it in my ZIG black calligraphy marker, I being very impatient, tried to erase the initial markings...
The result:

Actually I continued to erase even more cause I wanted to let it look like the smudge was done delibrately... But after doing that, I realised that it looked like those tailsmen that one would placed outisde thier house to ward off evil spirits or witches like lyna so I threw it away...

And I decided that I shall write it on the paper itself but it turned out horrendous so I decided to print it out with Microsoft word...
So using Comic Sans and perfect fitting,
the end result is ( You must turn your head 90 degree anti-clockwise )

I know is beautiful and being very bitchy, I have cultivated a new way of making myself look more like a snobbish heiress...
Someone: WOW! Your notebook is beautiful!
Me: I know right?
In case you are wondering why I didn't show you a pic of the back view, is because I haven't design it yet... I spent 5 hours ONLY on the front cover... -.-
Also, you may also notice there are 3 cute roosters at the bottom right hand corner of the book... It has no relations to bird flu or KFC, nor it is to celebrate 1 week old anniversary of my new school bag which looked like this

I just loved the colour! Cement grey and yellowish orange! Yea! I know is nice, DUH! Everyone says is nice except Chewng Wen Zhao... I can't really blame him though, he just has a weird taste...
Back to topic, But is because roosters are related to France in some way or another right?
Anyway I was very amused today in my French class... I mean I know is very evil to laugh at people, but I thought it was very funny for a moment or so... The china girl who sits next to me ask me how to spell 'evening'... Yesh! It is damn evil but is really funny lar! Oh there's another one... We were supposed to spell out our name in French alphebets and when my teacher asked this china boy to try, he asked " You wan English or Hanyu Pinying?" OMG! I can't stop laughing! Anyway, I am going to really learn my French well so I can be promoted to the 2nd or 3rd level and by that time, I will be able to sign up for an exchange programme and I can go France, hopefully Paris which is like so COOL! And this afternoon, there was this 2 lecturers who asked us to sign up for a 2 week trip to China ( Yun Nan )/ India to help them paint the the classrooms and even helped them built their toilets! Like I am very free HOR! And instead of paying me to build their toilets, I am supposed to fork out $550 bucks?! I know there are people who are very interested like Dayvid but I think charity work is STUPID! Because firstly, you have to pay to do such charity work and secondly, I think the kids in Africa needs us more than those in China... I hate to say this but there will be no end to helping those poor China kids... China is just too big and has too many people already! I also argued with Wen Zhao when he told me he is going to Thailand to do CIP, I rolled my eyes and asked him " Singapore no need help meh! Xiao ting tong, can't you do CIP in the old folks' home instead ?" He replied a very patronising yet perhaps the best answer he could thought of and that is " Doing CIP overseas will be more fun and exciting " So, in short, paying to do CIP overseas just to gain new experiences should only be done by people who are just plain rich... Besides, if i were to ask Iris about the trip, I think she will ask me to pay myself or ask me don't be crazy... And I couldn't help but imagine how it would be like if Dayvid goes to the rural areas of China to build schools/table/toilets while yours truly goes and photowhore in front of the effiel tower or shop at some high end shops, totally world apart... But I just realied I should stop day dreaming and instead, work hard in learning French... And knowing a third language is so COOL! Imagine those designers' boutiques asking you to go for their job interviews... Imagine Gucci persuading me to work for them... Gucci manager: Hi! Would you want to work for Gucci! We need french speaking ppl like you!
Me: *hesitates for a moment* I don't know... The pay is like so little! $6/hr... Ew!
Gucci manager: Oh, how much do you want then?
Me: *pauses for a while and in a very vexed voice* I don't know! I am so confused now! Yesterday, Vuitton offered me $7/hr and they even decide to give me a bottle of Vera Wang's Princess because I loved frangrances as Vuitton just don't have their own perfumes!
Gucci manager: Oh! You like fragrances! Why did Vuitton offered you Vera Wang's princess? I can give you the Gucci envy or Gucci Rush if you want!
Me: * In a disgusted voice* Ew! I just don't like Gucci fragrances because they don't suit me, it makes me smell like a prostitute... Oh, that day, Ferragamo asked me if I was interested to work in their boutique because they adore my French accent. I actually wanted to because I just loved the AIR in Ferragamo boutiques! It is filled with the smell of calf leather! Gosh, makes me feel like I am in New Zealand or something... But their pay was $6.50/hr, and so when I told Vuitton about the job offer, the manager offered me $7/hr + free 100ml Vera Wang's Princess just to compensate for the lack of leather smell in their shop...
Gucci manager: * thinks deeply* Fine! I shall offered $6.50 then plus the free Gucci shades that you wanted so badly...
Me: *extremely excited* OKIE! That's cool! At this time, my phone ring, Me: *phone propped in between my shoulder and ear* who's that? Caller: Oh! Hi there! I am John Galliano! I was wondering if you would like to work for Dior... I mean the current workers are disastrous, they can't even speak mandarin... Erm, I can offer you $8/hr plus I give you a Dior Gaucho ( worth $3,120 ) and... Me: * Without letting him speak finished * Dashes out of the Gucci's manager room and heads for the nearest Dior outlet...
That's just plain day dreaming... I am just so bored and besides, I decided to blog a longer one to compensate for not blogging for 14 days... Got to go now... BYE
Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...
|