HELLO EVERYONE! You are in luck today! Yours truly has decided to go against his nature and blog a photo blog for everyone!!!
Aren't you people excited?!
No lar, I resorted to blogging because I am waiting for my youtube videos to get loaded... And I am watching Goong, that korean drama series... Of course, don't get the wrong idea of me watching because I want to see the guys because I don't find any of them to my liking... I mean not my cup of tea lar... I initially wanted to say they are not handsome at all but I later realised it would cost my life as the thousands of girls will probably station outside my house, waiting to slap me with the posters of their idol ( i.e that guy who acted as prince in that show )... Erm, I think I just did... OMG! Why am I so lame suddenly?! Somebody please slap me please!!!
Anyways, this afternoon, I went to Carol's house to raid her fragrances!! LOL... She is selling lots of branded perfumes/cologne... Examples of those branded ones are Chanel, Kenzo Watanabe, Bvlgari, Giogio Armani and etc lar... I have decided that I shall not post all the pictures because I took lots of her fragrances...
However, I don't mind helping her to publicise if she is willing to charge the David Beckham cologne at a cheaper price or give me a decent treat...
So I managed to watch finish my " Sex is Zero " movie... And oh GOD! Is fricking RA! You see a totally half naked girl and I know that if some Govt offices were to see this sentence, I will probably be sued... But the irony is, it is only rated as NC13... I guess if Singapore were to introduce this show to the cinemas ( which she didnt't ), 20% of the entire movie will be censored...
Anyways, her Phua ( I decided not to use 'Ray" because I don't want to create any confusion as I call Raymond Tan by this ) came and I have the ABSOLUTE PRIVILEGE TO GO TO HIS COUNTRY CLUB ( i.e Serangoon Garden Country Club )!
I know is nothing big deal to most people but this is the first time for Lao Niang to visit a country club!!!
(P.S I just realised that my youtube videos have long been uploaded but I shall be nice for one day and continue blogging )
And so I hate to say this but all the pictures that you are going to see are mostly from his country club...

What an abstruct yet aesthetic enterance!!!

This pic ( which is the a pic of the vegetation at the enterance ) is very pointless but I still uploaded it because there may be plant-lovers aka Rou Rou who might be interested in finding out if there is any difference between plants found in a country club and outside a country club.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
And we walked into the one of those short-storey buildings... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
TADA! A fully- air conditioned building!

Look at that big water-sprouting urns ( or whatever you call it ) under the staircase! Iris ( p.s. that's my mother ) and my sis loved it and I almost wanted to steal back one home just now... Just joking...

Comfortable-looking sofas and un-ikea like... The pool table costs $1 per hour ( I think ), DIRT CHEAP! But don't know why nobody is playing leh...
And now to the swimming pools...

No lifeguards?! What if those children of those nothing-better-to-do parents get drown into the pool and no one bothers to save them arh? Another pool-death case? LOL...
Maybe they purposely assign no lifeguards because they were informed that I will be going there... And besides, lifeguards are usually hunks, eg Julian He in ' The Champion '...

The baby pool which I had a great time playing at, because I managed to squeeze into the slide...

God! I love their deep pool! Unlike the Ang Mo Kio community pool, they don't have those uncles wearing fugly swimming trunks who washed their armpits and foot by the side of the pool ( without using the pool showers first )... You should have really see those uncles at the community pools! They FOREVER love to spit their saliva into the pool or swim as slow as some dying-mantee and thus, obstructing your way... The thought of me gulping a mouthful of those dirt-pool water really freaks me out...

Bbehind/in front of the deep pool, is 4 fricking jacuzzi!!! I hate to admit but I have never visited a spa/jacuzzi before... Anyways, I almost puked when we went to the jacuzzi located at the left end ... The water looks very greyish and has a 40-days-never-cleaned-fish-tank-water smell, except it does not have mosses... So we went to the middle one, although the water has a rubber-like smell,at least it looks cleaner than the others...

So after swimming ( or should I say playing around with water ), we went to bathe... And GOSH! THeir toilets are like air-conditioned?! I think most of people suffer from constipation and thus, having a cooler environment while trying to squeeze shit out from one's anus can prevent perspiration...
 Beautiful wall tiles in the cubicles!!
Oh ya, I almost got killed ina cubicle due to my stupidity... You know there are taps wheich have two sides, if you turn it to the right, the water will be hot while if you turn to the other side, it becomes cold? Initially, I didn't expect that such taps do exits in bathing cubicles, so I just turn to which ever side... But GOD! The water was so hot and I decided to stop bathing... Just look at the 'steam' ( I know it is actually water vapour )!

And I only realised it is that kind of taps after I had put on my clothes... -.-
Besides having a hair-dryer in the toilets, they also have tissue paper, baby-johnson powder, cotton buds, hair wax and gel...

And a comb, constantly soaked in steriliser...This is to ensure that even when people like Yan Hao uses that comb, you will NEVER EVER get his headlice...

So after that, we went to Chomp Chomp and Pig out!
( Don't see the following pictures if you are hungry)




I couldn't believe I actually believed what Iris told me when I was young " Chee Kuey more healthy than the carrot cake cause Chee Kuey don't have much oil"... Then what is the liquid under the Chee Kueys and the chilli?! H2O ARH?!
Couldn't believe Iris taught me the wrong thing... But anyways, she gave me a fricking orgasm today because she cooked dinner!!! I love home-cooked food! Yesh, I still ate dinner despite pigging out at Chomp Chomp earlier...
See lar! I tired le lar, must go sleep le! Cannot watch the Goong liao.. TSK!
Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...
|