I SOUND VERY XIAXUE MEH?!
I mean seriously Adrian is not the first one who says my blog sounds like xiaxue... I mean that time I asked Wen Zhao if my blog sounded very xiaxue, he told me " okie lor " in order to appease me and also my another friend say my blog sounded very xiaxue's with the use of my vulgarities...
But seriously, I have been scolding vulgarities even before I know about Xiaxue's blog lar...
But I cannot deny that I am a great fan of her blog because I find her posts are funny and she speaks what she feels which I think that is very honest and the best part is, her English is damn powerful and saying that my blog sounds like her's is definietly a great honour for me....
Anyway if you people know me better, you would know I just love to complain here... I mean I love to gossip/bitch about how disgusting some people are... And for me, I seriously cannot stand blogging one or two lines or cloy my entire post about my loved affairs ( cause I have never been in love before T.T ) nor I will be following Carolyn's style of putting in jokes because I do not have many funny jokes to share...
So I end up blogging about how digusting people are and occassionally add in how I spent a particular day... Of course, I do not wish to constantly blog about how I spent my day cause it will make it sound like a dairy instead...
Nor will I talk to you about religion and stuff...
Speaking of that, I was having a good laugh last night when I stumbled to one of my friend's friend's blog... So he started saying that he is very carefree and do not know his peers got into love triangles ( he even tried to be funny by saying love rectangle/pentagon/hexagon which I do not appreciate his joke at all ) and blah blah blah...
There, he spent 2 whole paragraphs telling that people should learn from him, having a positive mindset and should not get into a relationship as he feels it is very pointless... Then at the last part of his paragraph...
"Life is never better with Jesus!" and contined saying that Jesus is like an magic eraser which can erase all the troubles...
Talk so much, in the end just want to tell people about christianility... I mean I am fine with christitans telling me about their religion but I just hate it when you criticise people and indirectly say that your life is much better than them because you have Jesus by your side... And I hate to say this but my best phone mate, Kendrick keeps telling me about the problems he faced in his church... So I am supposed to bring him to a chinese temple tomorrow or are you going to ask Jesus to help my friend cause he has lots of church problems right now? Seriously, such people who tell others that their life is bad because they are not chirstians is a big insult to christianility... Next time, I would suggest you to say that if those people do not have parents like yours, they are bad children... Okie, enough digressing...
Back to my point, I seriously cannot stand prententious people! I mean I hate lots of kinds of people but if I do not make this fucking clear to those people out there, I would not be able to sleep well tonight...
I know many of you or should I say everyone, knows about the recent incident which was about the Steve Irwin who got killed by a stingray as he got pierced by the latter right in his heart...
So sad... I mean he is still so young afterall and both his children will be so pitiful without his father...
And so, I have no objections if people put turtles or roses in respect for his dead or feel pity for his family but I just cannot take it when people tell me how much they love Steve Irwin to the extend they are willing to shag him or he is your childhood superhero or your favourite show is crocodiles hunter last time...
Seriously, STOP IT!!!
You know the point I hate about these people is they love to boot-lick those people who are dead and claim how good they are BUT in actual fact, they do not even like him that much at all when he was alive.
In case you all do not remember, a few years back, the HongKong singer Leslie ( or some other name ) passsed away, so many Singaporeans rushed down to the various music stores to buy his CD as if there were giving out free plasma TVs. Now, let me ask you,
ARE YOU STILL LISTENING TO LESLIE'S SONGS ?! Do you still have his songs in your MP3 player?
I doubt so and some even do not even know/forget who Leslie is...
Because I am sure almost everyone forgot about him and even if his CDs were to have a 20% discount RIGHT THIS FUCKING INSTANT, people would still not buy it! You were rather buy the long anticpiated Jay Chou's new album...
Which brings me to the point you only started liking croc files or Steve Irwin when he is dead... When he was alive, can you dare swear ( are non-christians allowed to swear?) you fucking love to watch croc files to the extend that you are willing to skip some other shows that have babes in stripeless bikini/lingerie and hot guys like Brad Pitt in Kelvin Clein's white underwear? Will you! If you LOVE croc files so much, then why should you be skipping croc files for some other shows?!
And will you go like " WTF... I am going to call mediacorp to repeat the 38th episode of croc files!!! " if you were to missed one of the episodes of your so called 'favourite' Croc files?
If yes, then that's good and you can rest assure that I am not talking about you...
If no,
GO FUCK YOURSELF!
I can swear that I would be most willing to skip Croc files for shows ( e.g. Project Runway ) cause I am not really a big fan of Steve Irwin afterall...
And if you dare to tell people you idolize Steve Irwin or he is your childhood superhero and blah blah blah... Can you tell me what is the name of his wife and his children? Cannot right, then let me tell you, you are just lying to yourself and make yourself look like a fucking idiotic jackass in front of me...
Don't just blindly follow a trend and stop acting so bloody prententious cause it makes me wanna puke!
Okie enough of blogging, shall I go sleep now... Nights
Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...
|