Don't let me see A PENKNIFE OR I WILL CUT MY WRIST OFF!!!
END OF THIS WORLD IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I AM FEELING RIGHT NOW!
Okie, I got back my results and THEY are DISASTROUS!!!
My main core modules are rather disappointing... I got a B+ for my OBC which I had the chance to Ace it ( But screwed up the final exam ) and an A for Cell Bio which I had hoped for an A+... But even I get AD for them right now, NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE OKIE!
Okie, is alright if you cannot understand what I am saying because this is what I am feeling right now and in short, you will not understand how I feel because you don't even understand this post...
I cannot emphasis how vile a C or D in Poly results is because I got a fricking D+!
So my friend, Maxine got this Organic Chem: AD ( AD stands for A with distinction, and that is only attainable if you are top 5% for that module) Cell Bio: AD Comm Toolkit: AD Trends of Life Sci: AD IAC: AD INFO TECH: C
And her GPA is...
3.7+!!!!
While some other people got NO ADs but they have 3.8+ for their GPA because THEY ARE HAVING ONLY As AND Bs!!!!
This is so unfair!!!! I feel like reviving Justice Bao ( although I hate his face and that cresent moon scar) to seek justice for me and my friends!!!
And so you can expect how worthless my one and only AD is when I got a D+ for my other module, bringing my entire GPA down...
And I think is very feckless for me to say this but I think is all because of that fricking IT teacher's fault!!! Apparenlty my other classmates are getting Cs for their IT modules and because of that, their GPA is adversely affected....
* At this time, Iris tries to piss me off by creating disturbing noises ( attempting to get my attention ) while doing her ordinary housework chores*
FUCK MICHAEL SNG!!!
On second thoughts, I think I shall not do that because I cannot imagine how his long and over-eracted and hairy penis looks like...
Is really his fault okie! I don't know why every other student ( that are not in his class ) has A's And B's for while his students has to suffer such wraith!
He is so lazy that he did not even bother to make my group present for our IT project!! And my classmates are so pissed off with him to the extend if coitus is needed to kill him, they will not hesitate to do it!!!
And I have nothing much to say to continue because I just feel pissed off...
I know, so from today onwards, I shall stop talking bad about other people and blog about political issues ( which Wen Zhao does not mind paying for the engagement for a lawyer for me if I were to say something offending about Singapore's politics )... I can also blog about the difference with Mac and Windows and how many microschips and different types of electronic wafers are found in a 256 RAM CPU...
How about I blog about the WONDERS OF SCIENCE???!!!
YeA! I should blog about why humans' skin become black when burned and how earthworm is created or the evolutionary of humans from primapes!!! I shall sought for answers to my scientific questions in the Internet, which is a gigantic library of useful infromation!!!
Maybe then, I will be more intelligent!!! And I will stay at home to study and study and buy a fugly looking Shayer bag to make me look like a mugger!!! Then I must plan a time table for myself and I must study for at least 6 hours per day and also must uninstall my MSN messenger and delete my blog ( cause you fuckers are reading and not kindly appreciating it by not tagging or tag some stupid jap lyrics from some ulu ulu song ) I am so angry RIGHT NOW!!! Don't disturb me!!!
Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...
|