|
|
Have you all ever wonder why my blog add is www.ming-kai.blogspot.com instead of without the hyphen??? CAUSE THERE IS THIS FUCKER WHOM I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS DOING WITH HIS BLOG ( www.mingkai.blogspot.com )... I MEAN IF U GOT NOTHING TO WRITE DOWN, CLOSE URL DAMN BLOG LAR... BECAUSE OF SELFISH PEOPLE LIKE HIM/HER make me ended up having an EXTRA hyphen in my blog URL... AND the worst is his initials are the same as mine...
*rolls eyes and slaps forehead*
Anyway, I AM GOING TO ONCE AGAIN COMPLAIN... Today I woke up at 1pm cause I maple till 6am... LOL... I was very hungry when I woke up so I made my way to the market near my house to find food...
And I always don't know why I like to buy mixed vegetable rice from this particular stall... I think is mainly because it sells the most edible stuff in the whole market and I don't know why I was being served by this auntie out of now where... I think she is one of the dish washers for the stall but as the other people were busy, so she ended up serving me...
And so she got this empty Styrofoam packet and scoop a small amount of rice that could not even satisfy a dog's empty stomach...
You know the problem of buying mixed vegetable rice is that you tend to get very pissed off when this people give you small servings of rice and dishes... And I was staring at the MICROSCOPIC amount of white rice she gave me... I mean will you die if you give more?
And so I COULD not take it any further and DEMANDED her in giving me somemore without paying extra money and giving my fucked up face at the same time... OF course she obliged or I swear I will sit on her till her brittle bones crashed into fine sand...
So after that she was more conscious of the amount she gave and then I got pissed when I was ordering the third dish...
Me: Auntie, gai wo ( give me ) Curry chicken...
Auntie: HUH? (points to the bittergourd that was placed next to the curry chicken )
Me: Bu si ( NO ), wo yao ga li ji ( I want Curry chicken )...
Auntie: HUH? Points to the fried chicken wings behind the curry chicken
Me: *FUCKING PEI CEK* keeps pointing on the curry chicken...
Auntie: OH, Ka Li ( curry ) kway ( chciken in hokkien ) lar...
Me:.....
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DARE SHE DARE TO CORRECT ME WHEN I AM SPEAKING PERFECT ENGLISH AND MANDARIN... I mean you cant expect me to speak hokkien just like you right... And you should have seen her face lar... Fancy laughing at my "stupidity" when I don't know how to say hokkien... Like EXCUSE ME, why the fuck should I learn Hokkien? SO that I can talk to stupid aunties like you?!
And I was SO SO SO angry... IT totally pisses me off when FIRST you give me so little rice and you cant understand your customers' basic demands... She should just sit there and wash the stupid plates instead...
But ironically, I still going to buy from there cause that auntie only comes to work on Sundays ( I think )...
GTG... I have got work tomorrow... Bye Bye...
Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...
|
|