Stop cursing it will crash, it wouldnt.
Singapore Airlines A380
 
Mingkai
19
11/05/1989
 

 
God Hideous!
The LV lesson
Fuck Winx Club
I love Digimon
HongKong Trip Day 1
HongKong Trip Day 2
HongKong Trip Day 3
The Nugget Pandemonium
 
Chrispin
Dayvid
Donald
Ezza
Hui Ting
Hui Xin
Joanna
Lyna
Maxine
Mei Ying
Nian Shun
Rachel
SiangHoon
Shuyi
Timothy Chia
Wei San
Xue Shi
Yipsy
Yu Zhe
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
 
AirBus
Focusilate Designs
I am not trying to mimic xiaxue but I dont know why SINGPOREANS are so disgusting!!!!!!!!


Firstl, I dont know who is the fucking bastard who comes to my blog to tag using other ppl's name... I already TOLD AN UMPTEEN TIMES dont fucking comne and tag usin gother's ppl NAME! ANd this bastard keeps doing it!! Please go and fuck yourself MAN!


Anyway, today turned out quite bad for me... I was late for school... I know this sounds very cliche but MY ALARM CLOCK DIDNT RING! I was suppose to use the handphone to wake me up then last night, the batt wenbt flat so I had to use my alarm clock... AND TADA!!!!!!!!! It didnt ring until my mother woke me and I looked at the clock and OH! 7.55am when my lecture starts at 8.00 am... WHAT THE HELL RIGHT!


And I miss out alot of stuff and I think I will have torevise the notes myself this weekend...


Anyways, I was very pissed off on tuesday... I was in the bus 74 on my way to school and with nothing better do, I was watching the "Prime time morning" on the TV mobile... And they were having a sort of dialogue session with 2 other guests, supposedly some soccer coach fron our local team...



I was started to feel disgusted when one of them was givinig his critics about the World Cup... Saying the refree should/shouldnt have give the red card... Then I was thinking maybe he should shut his mouth cause he has no rights to comment on the world cup...



So when I thought it was bad enough, then the other man went and continued to comment here and there... And one of the most PISS-ME-OFF sentence was "OH! I was so disappointed with BRAZIL! And blah blah blah" ... I was on the verge of taking a cab to mediacorp to ask him to SHUT HIS MOUTH...


I mean how can u comment on other countries when your own country is now where to be associated to the World Cup... And he thinks he is such a great coach... Yawns.. HE should go fuck himself... If he is so great, go train our local team and take part in the next world CUP!!! Cannot right> THen shuttup!



I seriously cannot imagine how disgraceful if other non-locals were on the bus... They will be thinking how self-deluded and egoistic Singaporeans are...



Totally throw my face...


Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...