Stop cursing it will crash, it wouldnt.
Singapore Airlines A380
 
Mingkai
19
11/05/1989
 

 
God Hideous!
The LV lesson
Fuck Winx Club
I love Digimon
HongKong Trip Day 1
HongKong Trip Day 2
HongKong Trip Day 3
The Nugget Pandemonium
 
Chrispin
Dayvid
Donald
Ezza
Hui Ting
Hui Xin
Joanna
Lyna
Maxine
Mei Ying
Nian Shun
Rachel
SiangHoon
Shuyi
Timothy Chia
Wei San
Xue Shi
Yipsy
Yu Zhe
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
 
AirBus
Focusilate Designs
I am so fricking PISSED TODAY!!!


Firstly I totally screwed up my speech for my communication toolkit and it weighs 20% of my whole fricking module module... And why did I screwd up? Cause that teacher was totally appauled by the words I used like " fricking, damn, crap and pissed"...


WTF LAR...


And TODAY the fucking bitch ( whom I mention in my earlier post that tries to act clever about the deformed foetus ) tries to shorten my life span by asking me TO SHUT UP WOR during the IT lessons...


What happened was my STUPID IT teacher who was supposed to teach us how to use the microsoft Excel dont even know how to use himself LAR... Can you imagine I have to TEACH him how to duplicate a worksheet in mircosoft Excel after he has spent 15 mintues trying to recall what he knows and still couldnt know how to do it...


And then it was this time when the fucking Bitch scolds me " ayyy.. shuddup lar "... Like I am so sorry LAR cause I know I am much much more cleverer than you and you are simply jealous...


Imagine wads the pt of living if you are born stupid, FUGLY, self-deluded and tries to act clever when you are merely DUMB?!


THat's what I want to ask her too, you know...


Firstly she is FUCKING FUGLY and thinks she is so pretty lar... And is not I try to distort facts or being mean... When I was listening to that stupid teacher during IT lessons, out of the corner of my eyes... I saw her desktop pic... And I was like OMG! She put her own photo as her laptop wallpaper!!!


And the worst part is that as she was already damn fugly, instead of just facing the reality, she tries to DELUDE herself into thinking that she is pretty and posed a very seductive pose in the particular photo...


*Pukes and faints*


Imagine one day some stranger accidentally access her notebook and how will he/she react upon seeing the most fugly wallpaper that is beyond one's imagination?


You know if computer viruses or trojans have eyes that can see, ppl like her wouldnt even need Norton or MAcafee as long as she has her wallpaper...


FUCKING FUCKING GROSE...


And I have to be in the same class as her for the next 3 years... EWK!


I dont care... Very soon, I shall go ask the Government to make a new rule! Those people who are born fugly but thinks him/herself is shuai/pretty AND is born Dumb but tries to act clever will have to be SUED for polluting people's eyeisght... People like them should just get thrown out of Singapore and get feed by the lions in South Africa...


Seriously is really SO disturbing to have people like her in my class!


And the worst part is I am in the same group as her for my 'Trends of the Life Science' project!


*Freaks out*


It really just spoils my appetite and my passion to study after lookign at her...


Plz, I hope this bitch reads my blog and please try to EVEN SUSPECT that I am talking about you and thus wear a mask to sch everyday k...


Thanks so much...


Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...