IT has been 2 days I since blogged cause tooo lazy to do that... LOL...
RAYMOND TAN IS AN IDIOT! He owes me $1.39 !!! IDIOT! STUPID ASS! RAH!!!
Anyway, I and him went to AMK central to shop for clothes and I met at him at mos burger... He was earlier than me and he was eating there ( expected )... So after withdrawing my money from the bank, we went to shop at Sportslink and we were like the only customers there?! Took a few tops to try on and all like cannot fit us lar... I got a big tummy and he got big breasts... I am not trying to be mean but when he came out of the fitting room, I could see his buldging out... HAHA... I am not any better, I cant fit into any nike tops... Even I could, the design is so ugly...
So after looking around, I decided to face the fact that I am to0 fat to find tops so thought of buying a Nike skipping rope... Ray thought it was stupid to get a nike skipping rope as it cause $17 and I bought a cheaper one instead... He also buy lar, copycat...
Anyway it is fucking funny cause we initally wanted up buying clothes and ended up buying a skipping rope... LOL, even the staff were like trying to laugh but had to control themselves... I also bought a deuter sling bag which I think is fucking nice, though it was regarded as ugly in Ray's pt of view... NVM! My sis thinks is nice, is simple and nice... I like extreme stufff, either sth that is complex or simple... Anyway I love my bag... I have got so many bags lar! But no choice, fat ppl can only buy bags cause bags are all free size! haha...
And Ray is so dumb... Bought 2 Maple prepaid because he wants that 2x exp card... And so he paid $21 bucks for it... And he played gachapon too! And what he got... 2 white potions and a viking helmet... SO pathetic LAR!
He also wantsme to blog this cause he thinks is so funny... I bought a hairband for myself... I got reason... Cause my frinch is so long that prickles my forehead so I am going to use a hairband... I want a haircut just before sch starts so must try to keep my hair as long as possible... LOL
I think I am going to buy my mp3 player soon... SO excited! LOL...
Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...
|