|
|
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLYN SING!!! I shall SING a bdae song for u... Hope u can SING with me... READY Ms SING?
Haha... I am fucking stupid and childish... LOL...
Today ( ermm should be yesterday, 12 am le!) I went back to ZHSS today... LOL... Kinda of odd feeling when I see my ex sch mates in their own jc uniform... And I have to fret over what to wear in poly?! I mean I havent buy my clothes lar...
So fucked up when went to get my prize.... The stupid princial said this to me "WOW! I am surprised to see you here... Well Done! I hope you will work hard where ever you go..."
I was liked " STUPID BITCH!~"
Suan me until "surprised"... Sickening nana... She will really be surprised if she can finally find a boy friend... LOL... I am so mean...
Yan Hao was like some idiotic freak.. Taking pictures of here and there... He thinks he is some tourist lar... And wore the same shirt he wore for class outing at sentosa...
Lol... Grose out... :x
OMG! I am so mean... i am always mean though... haha...
But I had a great time talking to Ms Ow... She dyed her hair, gold you know! Lol.. She is odd... First she perm when the latest trend now is rebond, then dye gold when the current fashion is red... She is like 1 year behind fashion... Hmmm... I think she is like trying to act a caucasian... LOL... But she was very proud of her sec 4'05 lit class... Can you believe it??! The lowest grade this year for lit is only B4... If I remember clearly, I never had a B for lit in sch exams...
I love MS OW!!!!!!!! Lol...
I never went for the buffet leh... Feel so cheated... SoB!!! Cause no one was wiillingly to eat with me... All the prize winners were E1's and E3's... Then they were going for class outing... I mean for my class, is only me and yanhao... If u want me to est with him, NOt even over my dead body...
From today onwards, I shall call Taysy " Hua Ping ( Flower vase)" cause she is really 1 hua ping in maple story... her kelvin is fighting like hell and she stand there at 1 side and gains experience and heals him... Practically useless but she lucky she is pretty, or I wouldnt call her Hua Ping... Call her shit nicer cause shit also do nth and dont move... Lol...JJK... tay is so nice... She gave me 5 10% scrolls, blue arten, fairy wand, dark guailitian and circlet... So happy...
I am happy!!!
Cause I am going to collect my pay tomorrow... Got so many stuff to buy lor...
So unfair... Xiao Xue got a free Zen Vision today... Just because her blog is so famous... Lol... My blog also very funny wad, though not as funny as hers, why dont they give me a Zen Muvo or Micro or Nano???
I must try to make my blog famous...
How ar?!
Alos dont know... OMG! I am acting stupid again... Cant believe I didnt maple today... SO Sian... I bought the stupid black pig and whenever I talked to him, he only oinks back at me...-_-'''
Stupid PIG!!!!!!
Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...
|
|