Today is Ray's birthday!!! Happy birthday Raymond Tan!!! You are officially 17, so can stay out after 11 pm.. Unlike me... 4 more years then you can go Chinatown watch pon movie... haha... jjk... Raymond is not that dirty minded lar...
Okie, now is 30 March Thur... Yesterday which is Wednesday, I was so pissed... I was so fucking pissed to the extend of fucking anyone....
Firstly, I was so pissed playing Maple Story cause I gave my black jester free to some lv 42 guy who got hacked... Fucking stupid right?!
Then the weather was so fucking hot... I cant stand it, you know...
Thirdly, my mum instructed me to take in the laundry if it rains... and hang out the clothes there were still inside the washing machiine... Then at 4+, the clothes finished washing liao... Then I hang out... And when it was 6pm, I wanted to go down to get my dinner and guess what?! It rained when I was at my void deck... So I was like WTF, so I had to go back to my house again to take in the clothes and close the windows... Then when I was at my house void deck for the second time, the rain stopped!!! And after having my dinner, I have to hang out again cause it wasnt completely dried yet... SO stupid right
And the worst thing is I havent get my pay yet.... So fucked... I called Popular lar cause I was so pissed.... The stupid manager said the cheque will come soon... Like whats ur definition of "soon"? 1 more minute or 1 more week?? But she said I will get it before this next monday... Lol... they better give or I will complain and make a big fuck out of this at Ministry of manpower...
Lastly because of not getting the pay, I cant buy presents for Raymond and Carol lar!!! Totally sucky feeling cause I promised to give ray present and I dont have a fucking cent to spare...
******************************************************************************
But it soon got better at night when Tay gave me so many items for in Maple Story... 5 10% scrolls, dark guilitian, fairy wand, flame golden circlet and blue arten... LOL... I know why she so fucking good mood... Cause her character in Cassio go ILBM when fighting the lycantrope... So fucking lar.. Can sell over 35m leh.. I now only got 1m... Sob...
Anyways I think I am fallen in lovewith my msn pic... He is so fucking shuai but I dont even know his name... Only knows he is a Japanese guy...
ARH!!!!!!!!!!! Look at his dimples... Cant imagine if I can met him in realm life... I will just faint and die...
Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...
|