|
|
LOL! I cant believe I skipped work today... Not skip lar... Just pretend sick... Then woke up at 12.25 pm ad I realised I am meeting Carolyn at 12.30pm at AMk mrt station... Haha... So is quite obvious I am late lar...
Anyway, I was so pissed today... I board the bus 262 to the AMk interchange and there was one guy playing some BAD song from his hp until so loud... So rude! I mean there were so many passengers why cant you use a ear piece...
Then after met her... We took 133 cause we wanted to go to the IT fair... I was thinking of buying an Ipod Nano so I thought it would be good to survery around there...Then the bus journey took 1 hour cause we met with many severe traffc jams...
We were suppose to meet Raymond Phua and Joshua Loke at about 5 so we went to shop at marina square... Then we were so lucky to see a fashion show... It was by Hang Ten ( I dont like that brand), Fox, Bossini and Levi's... All the male models were very shuai, really and I kind of like Levis's collection cause I could not see what the vision of the other brand were all about... Vintage and a normal tee, I think that was totally disgusting... LOL...
Then we waited for Ray, Josh and also Kok Wee at the IT fair ... So many ppl lar.. It was really human congestion... Is like everyone is getting sth home... Surveyed around but in the end still never buy... LOL...
Then we went to " The cafe Cartel" to have our dinner... The guys help me pay cause I only got 3 bucks in my pocket... So nice... It was my first time eating cause it is really really ex...
Oh ya, so here I am... Blogging and looking at the msn flood that belongs to 4E7... LoL...
Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...
|
|