|
|
I am such a good blogger! I blog everyday! Haha
I think I am so stupid... I wanted to buy cash in maple story then gave my username and password out to the person... But the person was really a sincere seller so didnt even take anything away... Then I got scammed by a lv 24 bandit... OMG! I am level 34 still can get cheated... So I lost 250k... ARGH!
And poor Zhao, he log in this afternoon and got defamed by some crazy person and later at night, he logged in again and AGAIN got defamed... Poor him... He is very sad... And I am very angry! How dare they bully WEN ZHAO! I mean only I can bully him lar... So I was so pissed I emailed to maplesea.com... I am going to kick a big fuss for bullying my wen zhao...
I think I am such a bitch... I complained about everything... 2 weeks ago, I emailed channel 5 to ask them to broadcast Project Runway season 2... And they actually emailed me back, said they would look into my suggestion... LOL... I love to complain... Nothing better to do lor... Haha...
OMG! I got tuition tomorrow! I cant imagine how the things are going to turn out... Hope it runs out smoothly though...
Very tired liao... Sweet dreams everyone...
Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...
|
|