Stop cursing it will crash, it wouldnt.
Singapore Airlines A380
 
Mingkai
19
11/05/1989
 

 
God Hideous!
The LV lesson
Fuck Winx Club
I love Digimon
HongKong Trip Day 1
HongKong Trip Day 2
HongKong Trip Day 3
The Nugget Pandemonium
 
Chrispin
Dayvid
Donald
Ezza
Hui Ting
Hui Xin
Joanna
Lyna
Maxine
Mei Ying
Nian Shun
Rachel
SiangHoon
Shuyi
Timothy Chia
Wei San
Xue Shi
Yipsy
Yu Zhe
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
 
AirBus
Focusilate Designs
I am kind of stupid... Didnt know today was my last day of work.. Cause I thought I was working till 30th March but the schedule was already printed out so bo bian...

SOME of my colleagues were so nice to me... Bought me Han's cake and treated me Muruku... I know still got a few want buy things for me but my resignation was so abrupt lar... But nvm... I know who are nice to me 1...

Kinda of sad cause some colleagues are really very nice to me... Teaching me here and there stuff...

And of course, there are some ppl who I will never forget cause they make the phrase "fucking grose" exist... Without them, there wouldnt be such what....

Firstly, the supervisor E... His name is Eric but I think "eeeeeeewwwk" suits him better... He is so mean lar, the last 5 minutes of my time there, he also scream at me... Cause I was bidding goodbye to the girl who works at the PDA junction and we started laughing... Then he was inside the office then suddenly shout " Diam lar!" or sth like that... It was very loud and I think is very rude cause there are customers there... He is so going to get it from me, and do you know what I mean by that... One fine day, when my butt is so itchy and I got nothing better to do, I will complain about him...

I will write as this in the pt of a customer " On 24 March, about 8.50 pm, I was chatting with my friend in Thomson popular when some rude guy shouted some " Shuddup ( in Hokkien )" from outside the office... I dont know whether he was trying to scold me but I take it as a very crude remark cause there are customers still in the store... I sincerely hope you can take neccessary actions and I will be waiting for ur feedback..."

Sound so cool right? Then I will send it to the Head office, then send it to every popular store in Singapore and make a fucking big fuss out of it... Muahaha... Back to him, he is married and still likes another colleague ( which I aam going to tell you all later ) .... he is like 33 years old and the bitch is like 20? Okie I dont know whether it was like but he always meet up with her to go work together, then he will always make he and her have the same break... He is so sucky lar... Serve him right for the coffe stain on his FILS waist pouch... Orbiquek!

Then ar, the bitch who Eric likes, yah... Her name is Felicia... Talks very loud... Alot of ppl thinks she is pretty but I just have to say her plastic surgery money is well spent... OMG! I am so mean! Haha... She is like in SIM and thinks she islike damn clever... And the worst part is Ngee Ann LSCT block is like 1 storey away from SIM? Yucks lor... I mean if I see her, I will have bad luck for the rest of the day lar...

And the third person, Wei Ming... Some jerk who thinks he is very shuai... I mean u look at his back, u will think "' wa.. so tall"... Then u see his front face, living hell... His face is like worst than acid being poured on it? I mean is like if I have his face, I rather weaar a mask when I go out lar... I dont know whether he is sick or wad... I didnt offend him and he just said " I dont like you..." And being very gracious, I scolded no vulgarities but just said, " With you around, I never feel ugly..." He is like so !!!! That day got a customer want to look for any supervisor then no one was around... So I asked what was his problem... Then he said he want to exchange book so I said him to do any exchange at the cashier... Which is true lar! If u buy any wrong book, u can just exchange at the cashier, very easy 1 lar... And that Wei Ming said " You think ur position very big ar?"

I was like " huh?!"... I mean I dont know what was his problem then I just asked my colleagues then they said "ignore him lar... You never do anything wrong what..." Is so ridiculous... I was so pissed that day that I almost wanted to tell him " would you mind if you can cover your face when u talk to me next time ? Cause I have nightmares of my face turning like yours ever since I started working here.." Lucky he is off or he will really get ot from me lor...

Okie, I think this 3 ppl can like just queue up and jump off a building and I rest assure the King of Hades dont even want to have them in hell... Cause ppl esp Wei Ming is too ugly to even go hell...

But anyways I really missed Bao Sheng, Grace, Jenny, Bao Yu, Raadha, Su Xuan, Mei Jun, Patsy, and lastly Rinna... yea... I know they miss me too... I mean lets be frank... ppl who are reading my blog also miss me rightz? Lol... So bu yao lian...

Lol... I got to maple now... Nightes everyone...


Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...