Hi! Sorry for not updating these days... So busy and tired... But I changed the date of this post to this tuesday so easier to understand??? .... I think I will just blog about this tuesday, my 4E7 class outing... Haha...
We were suppose to meet at 10am at ZHSS bus stop then I woke up at 9.35am... Still eat my breakfast... Lol... But sure got ppl late 1 lar... Go so early for wad... For example, Wen Zhao reached there at 10.35 lar... So unpunctual...
Okie, so in the end, everyone met at mac and I am proud to say I didnt eat lar... Is not because I dont want eat, cause I want to one shot eat at marina bay...
Then after that, we started to panick when that rachie forgot to bring the mat... I was like " Eww.. I dont want to sit on the sand 1 leh..."
So we started to shop at the serangoon central and asked Zhao to buy this flowery kitchen roll... We thought it was llike a mat but when we unroll it, it was like some long long spongy stuff... Desmond was like " Wa lau... How to sit... Everyone sit one row lar..." Kinda of true cause we really sat one row in the end...
The MRT journey was really exciting for all of us... Esp Wen Zhao, who keeps dancing like some possessed thing!
Hmm... I can read Raymond Tan's thoughts... He must be like " EWWWWWWWWWk!" You know is kind of true when ppl say u will be easily influenced by the ppl around you... It seems like Guang Tian is digging his nose... Hmm.... And what is Wen Zhao laughing at??? Is he looking at Carol? Hmmm... I got evidence 1 k...
The one next to Rachel is Carol... Wen Zhao... ORH HOR! Caught you red-trottered. Oh I mean red handed... Haha... 
Haiz... Someoneis acting cute again... And AGAIN!!! HAis.... Anyway don't guess... The girls are REALLY wearing bikinis...
Anyway some of us started to swim lar... I don't want to take off my clothes 1 lar... That stupid rachie and Tay lor... Keep asking me take off... Also, if I dont take off, I dont want to end up like Zhao who got molested in the water by Woon Jiun ...PeoplE! Be mentally prepared or u will die of shock... I am taking off my shirt!
Take a deep breath! Get ready... Get ur phone ready... You need to call the ambulance if you cant take it.... Here it is! 
Lucky my upper half of my body is hidden in the pool... Lol... And then ar, I realised not far away from the corrner of my eye... A lifeguard keeps looking at me... And I had no choice but to inform how dangerous the lifeguard and my chastity t stake... Haha... Actually he really looked at me.. Keep looking... I quite excited lor... 
Guess who has drunk the most amount of seawater? Taysy of course, she opened her mouth so big... Actually not open... Is the normal size.... IF she were to happen... You can only see her mouth nia cause her face will be out of the picture... Haha... JJk... And dont guess... The girls are wearing bikini...
And then around noon... We rent 2 canoes ( spell correctly?) and that took turns to kayak... So it was like meand Raymond Tan's turn, cause we both also never learn how to kayak, so the whole thing capsized... And Ray lost his specs... But he didnt mind cause that was very old... Time to change for a new one... And then we went for a bathe... The girls bathe so long lar... Cause ppl like that Rachie put makeup...Haiyo... But after that, it was time for pics... 
Someone trying to SHOW OFF her MOTHER'S GUCCI shades... Right Taysy??? 
EWWWWWWWk! My teeth looks disgusting... I really need braces! ************************************************************************* The tragic death of San San... 
Trespassing some unknown trees... And then... 
She gets eaten by the tree monster... Haha... Okie... Not funny... -End of story- ************************************************************************* 
Did I shrink or Yipsy grow bigger... There is really not much difference right... and then after meeting Michael Lee, we headed to Marina Bay... I should say most of us have really grown taller cause I was taller than michael now... Haha... Is always nice to talk to Tay and Desmond cause the 2 are the most ridiculous ppl I ever seen... So there was this conversation which goes like this when we were waiting for bus 400 to Marina South...
Tay: Mingkai... You now working at thomson popular right? Me: Ya... Why? Tay: Nothing lar... My mum always go there 1... Me: Really? Got her photo? Maybe I got serve her before... Tay: No lar... My mother last time got 1 PERIOD go... Now never go already... Me: PERIOD? You mean every month ar? Tay: ...... Desmond: Kao Pei! Her mother like to go there cause the toilet tissues there very soft mah... Tay: Hanna Hanna... My mother likes to go there cause the toilet bowl very comfortable and the tissues there very soft and very nice to use... Desmond: Her mother MUST go to Thomson Plaza toilet every time she lai ang ( menstral) or she will feel very uncomfortable 1... Tay: KAO PEI! LoL! And then we ate at Chong Pang... 
There is always a saying that goes... "Eat till you drop!"... Now do u get the real meaning?

Then a few of them like Tay and Zhao went home while the rest headed to play pool... I should say I really suck at pool lar... I cant believe Carol won me like dont know how many balls lar... Then ended up playing photohunt with Yipsy... Then in two minutes game over liao... Haha... Rachie was like sleeping the whole hour... Lol... Then Yipsy wanted to go toilet... Switch off the light... She screamed... Then this repeated.... Then the third thing, she screamed " mingkai, i very scare.. dont like that.." And in 5 seconds, she came out... Never flush the toilet and wash her hands... Just like Wen Zhao who never flushes the toilet after use... Then all of us headed at home at 9.30pm and wanted to get a cabbie home... So I, Carol, Ray and Desmond were to suppose to share a cabbie... Waited for the cab and until 10.30 pm... I did all sorts of " summoning taxi spells" and then it was to no avail... We gave up and took MRT home... Alight the mrt and who did I saw...? Tak Kian and Sylvonne... I was like.... Broke long ago and now come back again?! Anyway when I reach home, I received the enrolment package and a letter from ZHSS... Ask me to go to the prize giving ceremony... Then never tell me what award I got... So stupid lar... Most prob is Top in combi sci lar... Dont even feel like going back to sch lar... I cant expect myself to say " oh.. I got a 14 and I am damn proud of myself and cant hardly wait to go on stage..." I am like Omg! Go back for what... To thank that stupid ang ku kuey for getting a B3 in my chi and that Kelvin tan who indirectly caused me to get b3 in hist?Lol... Actually not teachers' fault... I think is I how lian to much after getting A1 for hist in prelims... Lol... Why am i talking about my O's results again?! RAH!!!! Omg I cant wait to go to np to study... Working sucks lar... But only left 12 more days in Popular... HAHA! Cant wait to get my pay and get my ass off that... I think a few of them dont like me... So what?! I dont like them either... i think got 3 of them dont like me... But who cares... I can alway find a better job during my next vacation!
Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...
|