Stop cursing it will crash, it wouldnt.
Singapore Airlines A380
 
Mingkai
19
11/05/1989
 

 
God Hideous!
The LV lesson
Fuck Winx Club
I love Digimon
HongKong Trip Day 1
HongKong Trip Day 2
HongKong Trip Day 3
The Nugget Pandemonium
 
Chrispin
Dayvid
Donald
Ezza
Hui Ting
Hui Xin
Joanna
Lyna
Maxine
Mei Ying
Nian Shun
Rachel
SiangHoon
Shuyi
Timothy Chia
Wei San
Xue Shi
Yipsy
Yu Zhe
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
 
AirBus
Focusilate Designs
Hi everyone! I slept at 4 am today and was woke up by Raymond Tan's call at 10.10 am... I told him to come my house cause I cant play yahoo games... Now can play liao, thanks to him...

After meeting him at my house nearby carpark, I asked him if he wanted to eat cause I am like super hungry?! And then he said " Dont want, very full..''

Wen I was at my house hawker centre, then he suddenly said " Help me buy 1 packet hor..."

LoL... Then come my house to help chee howe maple wor... Use my electricity to help CHEE HOWE! But he only helped him do party quest twice , I never even do PQ before... Sob... maple childhood traumas...

Anyway, we then headed to ngee Ann poly... Halfway along the bus journey, a batch of HCI guys boarded the bbus... All were balded lar... Dont know why they shaved... I thought HCi guys very guai guai one, but whatever that comes out from their mouth has a " Fuck you" behind... So vulgur... LOL! Look whos talking! I also not any better lar... Haha...

Anyway we first headed to the convention centre... Not really alot of ppl lar... Then there was alot of sales people approaching us to promote their notebook... Then there was this guy wholooked like Jun yang, but uglier version from Acer then when we were about to leave the exhibit then got a guy who looked like Hagen from Lenova... So funny... Met so many superstars imposters...

But I didnt buy any cause my main aim to come here today was to submit the Notebook Loan form for the laptop... Lol... I so poor right.. Is actually beacause I bought my desktop then I didnt expect myself to go poly so hais...

We had a hard time searching the stupid block where I am supposed to pass up the form.. When we found it, then we went in and submit lar... But the loan max amount is only 2k but I wanted a notebook that cost $2081 after GST... Then they dont allow lar cause they dont want ppl to top up on the loan... But all those below 2k only single processor then I wanted was duo processor... hais... So I said I will discuss with my parents first...

THen we starting exploring the school but before that we had our high tea... But I ended up eating so much... I ordered a plate of spaghetti, is so not nice lar... Then I followed ray to eat the chicken burger... Then I was like " Ewwwwk, the cheese never melt 1!"

I pity Joyce Chua cause her school of humanlities is located just next to this canteen 2... Obviously she will eat there right... But I want tell her " PLZ! Dont eat the Italian cuisine or Western Delights... Both are damn disgusting!!!"

Then we went to the sch of IT, quite old lar... Then wanted to walk to my sch of Life sciences... Initially Ray said " Mingkai, if I have no friends, I come find u.... " Then I told him the same thing too but we are like so a 1000 miles apart...

As Ray said " This is as big as Hougang " although is quite exaggerating, but it is really big! Have too refer to maps here and there... We spent like 30 minutes from his block to mine... It was like so far...

Kinda of nice exploring the sch... Quite haunted though cause no one was around... Then after that, we tried to locate the nearest bus stop to the sci block cause my sis said there is should a bus stop more nearer tto sci block... We finally found it though...

Then we headed home...

Then I suddenly feel excruciataing pain in my stomach! So pain, worst than cramps... I think is the stupid spaghetti and chicken burger... My sister reckons I should sue her... Lol... She is forever so mean... Yesterday, she tested me some bio stuff cause I borrowed her cell biology notes...

"Tell me the purpose of cell communication..."

" I dont know"


I everything also dont know... So fucking difficult lar... But must try to comprehend a little or I will find the course very demanding and difficult...

I havent discuss with my mum about the notebook but I hope everything turns out smoothly...
Then my sis is goijng to taiwan with her friends lar... SO jealous... Cant believe my mum allowed her to do that!

And here I am, mapling with Ray... I aksed him want go gym he say dont want... Lol... Nighty everyone...


Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...