Stop cursing it will crash, it wouldnt.
Singapore Airlines A380
 
Mingkai
19
11/05/1989
 

 
God Hideous!
The LV lesson
Fuck Winx Club
I love Digimon
HongKong Trip Day 1
HongKong Trip Day 2
HongKong Trip Day 3
The Nugget Pandemonium
 
Chrispin
Dayvid
Donald
Ezza
Hui Ting
Hui Xin
Joanna
Lyna
Maxine
Mei Ying
Nian Shun
Rachel
SiangHoon
Shuyi
Timothy Chia
Wei San
Xue Shi
Yipsy
Yu Zhe
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
 
AirBus
Focusilate Designs
Is time to face the reality and fretting over it wouldnt change my O's results... As told by Lyna, I realised my posts are gettin from bad to worst... Getting more boring each day... I will try to make it as funny as possible... Mean while, I will change the my blog add to the older 1... Cause I think the older suits my style better...

First, let me show u all my histrical moment in my maple life... My first fire arrow that I used in my entire maple life...



Cant wait to be level 33... Then I can use the dark chaos robe which I had brought I was level 12... haha...

Anyway, I introduce this new service to all my friends... Hmm... Should have introduced earlier befoore Vday but nvm... This service is called "Sabotage'em"... Just send me picture of whom u want to be with, then I will make a miracle out of it... Here are some examples of this great servvice...


Thesmall small guy u see is actually Wen zhao... Dont ask me why I put his photo.. I dont know how to answer... U ask him yourself hor...

The sizes are actually dependent on the size of photos... So u give me big big photos, I make big big hearts for u... What a great service, dont even need to go out , somemore free... Better than neoprints... Haha



Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...