|
|
I am so DAMN PISSED TODAY!! My phone sucks to the core, you know... I paid $590 bucks for it just last Sep and it only cost $300 at other places... I was damn pissed that time with the salesperson and he tried to compensate by giving me a Bluetooth head set and I ACCEPT it! I am so DUMB! I should have complained to CASE! I mean I paid my phone myself and my bank account only left 200 bucks all because I paid for that damn phone... And looking at my bank account, I feel so bloody cheated, only $210.98 and I dont think I can even qualify to go apply for a NETS card k...
And what does this got to do with me today??? After poning school whicj I am proud to admit, I went to ZHSS and met up with my friends... Then a few of us went PS just to accompany me to go to the motorola shop get my phone repaired... The phone isnt spoilt lar but is just worst then shit... I send my songs into the phone and only found it inside my sounds folder but not the MP3 application itself... You all dont need to understand the whole thing, just need to know I am fricking pissed with my phone... And then after waiting for 3 hours, it was my turn so I told the assistants my phone problem and then we wait for 20 min... Then the person came and told us to WAIT again for half an hour as they are doing a test...
Half an hour past, then the person managed to put the songs inside MP3 player... I dont know how he did it... I asked him how he did it then he said he asked me to WAIT again as he go ask his manager... Then he came back 10 min later and said the music files were corrupted... Then he said maybe he can help me run a programme thingy to allow more music files to be uploaded into my MP3... But must WAIT for 3 more hours...
I left the shop immediately...
I am telling you all now... I need to change my hp before my release of my O's results.. Cause if I dont and I feel very sad after knowing my results, I will just toss it away...
Anyway, today I pon school lar... Woke up around 10 am lor... haha... Wed sure die one sia... Anyway, I met up with my friends and visit the teachers lor...
Then after went PS to do my stupid phone... When I was waiting to get served... Suddenly...
Siang Hoon: OMG! Look at the guy there, his cap damn shining lor... Me: The green cap with lots of silver studs 1 ar... EEE... so er xin Carol: OMG! Is Wang Di Rong ( Benjamin) from the chn U's quan ming zhong dong yuan ( The Next Big Thing )...
He is like damn shuai lar... My heart didnt melt, it evaporates immediately... Lucky got the shop lor, or I would have make a big fuss at the shop... Wanted to say Hi but too shy... Haha
Then me, Carol and Siang Hoon went back to AMK central eat and shop lor... Very fun...Carol changing phone... She really needs to change... Hers dont even have colour... Poor girl...
Anyway, my hand damn pain cause I was running to get my supper at my house there but then half way, fell down... SOB... If got 1 shuai guy kiss me, I am sure the pain will be gone lor... haha...jjk
Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...
|
|