Stop cursing it will crash, it wouldnt.
Singapore Airlines A380
 
Mingkai
19
11/05/1989
 

 
God Hideous!
The LV lesson
Fuck Winx Club
I love Digimon
HongKong Trip Day 1
HongKong Trip Day 2
HongKong Trip Day 3
The Nugget Pandemonium
 
Chrispin
Dayvid
Donald
Ezza
Hui Ting
Hui Xin
Joanna
Lyna
Maxine
Mei Ying
Nian Shun
Rachel
SiangHoon
Shuyi
Timothy Chia
Wei San
Xue Shi
Yipsy
Yu Zhe
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
 
AirBus
Focusilate Designs
I am not trying to be mean although I am usually that most of the time... I just show you some pics...

I am not trying to be mean lar... But Kim Yee Yan is throwing ZHSS's face to the max... I am not going to say much, let the pics tell you more... (esp the first pic)

And I always talk about my school principal... Btw,is Ms Leong not Ms Yip.. Haha... Cant recall names well... Anyway, I show u all her pic...



Then my friend say she looks like Tong Fang Billy ( the gay DJ )... Lolx... Really look like sia... is just a causual remark lar... She is damn nice lar... So take this as a candid joke... Thanks...

In case you all were wondering why I got these pics is because Wen Zhao bought me the orientation CD so I got the pics lar... Oh ya... I remember telling you all that I will tell you all why I hate Y-an Sh-ng right??? Let me tell you all now before I forget...


It was during the few weeks before our O's and we only know our prelims results that are not moderated yet... So beeing curious, I asked him how much he got... As you all know, all of us were scoring 20+ for our L1R5 and all of us were concern whether we could still make it to a JC for the first 3 months... I asked him politely lar... And this is the answer u give me...

Translates in English: " Hanah, you get 18 right??! Very good okie! Combined science wad, so easy... Combined science people very stupid wad, stupid until can die"

I dont know wads the fu-king problem with him... I am telling to all PURE scieence people who have a problem with ppl taking combined science, if you think that you are damn bloody clever, go take Pure science and shut your mouth about "should have taken combined science cause VERY easy and etc" if you dont do well, okie? Please know your own limits... Dont wear a F-cup bra when your breasts arent even A cup... Heard that, Y-an Sh-ng ?....

You really suck, dont ever doubt it... And I am not scared of you and your dirty tricks... People like you, I have seen even worst...

***************************************************************

Today Viento-Aquila went out to Sentosa... I dont know how many years never go le lor... Kind of didnt get used to the many changes in Sentosa... Our OG just went to Siloso Beach lar... And it was really fun... Wanted to tan myself but in the end was not very sunny so wasn't that tan... SOB...

Guys are like annoying bugs... They can chant the whole day about a particular girl the whole day... So irritating... Marcus Toh and Adrain kept talking how pretty the mi-guan is lar... So irritating! I am going to show you the picture now...

Adrain--->

Marcus--->

They are aspiring to join the mi-guan fan club... Hmm.. I cant post mi-guan pic cause I didnt really ask her nor know her well... I just say lots of guys think she is very cute and calls her barbie doll...LOL...

And here are the highlights of their talk about mi-guan...

Marcus: I am going to buy a pair of star cruise tickets and we two shall go together... Then I will ask someone to push her down the sea, then I will jump down and save her...

Adrain: Mi-Guan is so cute... Even when she is suffering constipation, also very cute....

Haiz... They are the worst guys i ever see... Then the marcus also likes Vivian of our OG lar.... Then I wanted to take the pic when they sat SO CLOSE to each other in the bus... But then they deleted it so I only got these 2...


Hmm... Not interesting at all right?? I tell u wad I shall now use my IMAGINATION to make these pics more interesting...

********************************************************

Situation: Marcus keeps talking about Mi-guan and pisses her girlfriend, Vivian...

Vivian: Can u stop talking about her??? I am not invisible !!!

Marcus: Okie fine... I'll try...

Moments later...

He starts talking to adrain about Mi-Guan again...

Vivian: FORGET IT! U just cant seem to get her off your mind.... FINE!! let's just BREAK!

Marcus: WAIT!!! Don't leave me alone !!!

***************************************************************

Funny? Okie ya, I dont think so... Aiya, forget it... What I had just said are just jokes so Vivian dont get too offended k... LOL!

I really miss orientation days... Haha... Aquila RAWKS!!!! WO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...