I am not going to blog much for today lar... Damn tired sia... Economics lessons are damn boring ! And the lecturer who is Hong Kong rian speaks English with her Hong Kong essence... And I can't stop laughing at her during lectures... Hmm... I don't know her name leh... But I think she is very interesting cause she pronunces certain words in a very different way... For example : prepare as "pi-pare" , point as "pond" and co-ordinates as "kor-di-nates"... Haha...
AJ is such an interesting school... The auditorium which looks so new and cool actually let rainwater seeps into their ceilings during rainy days... I also found out their yearbooks are also interesting... They have it coloured on 2003 and non-coloured on 2004 so if I dont calculate wrongly, my batch would have their photos coloured... Forget it, like I care got colour... I may know one to remain in JC sia... The curriculum is damn stressed, feel so tired everytime and my brains totally cracked like an egg during Chemistry lectures... This few weeks about Chemical calculations and it was totally different from when I saw during O's... The questions are so complex and the lecturer went through the questions so fast that before I have finished copying an example, she went through another already... Initially I thought I was the only 1 who can't catch up but it was really HAPPY to see there were many others who were too stuck... I hope they are not going to have a test cause I seriously will failed, failed as in unable to even do 1 question...
OMG! They say the O's results are going to be released somewhere during 6th-8th Feb... Is getting closer sia... Really scared man... I mean everyone wish themselves will do well regardless where they will be going... For me, I may want to go Lasalle or poly perhaps... But going to Uni through poly is not an easy route... My sis just told me that out of the thousands who studied bio-medical in the 5 polys, only 50 will go to NUS and 40 to NTU... Is so unlikey to get into Uni lor... And if you screw up your A levels, the only job you can work is at Macdonalds or KFC...
Life sucks... Seriously sometimes you feel so "shit-up" at times... You rather enjoy your time in the toilet than going outside to face the reality...
Btw, I like a guy in my school, as in Aj... He is like 10 cm taller than me, damn tan and damn shuai! He is as old as most of us and comes from Xinmin sec... Actually I managed to get a snapshot of him on the bus but I dont wan to upload, wait I got sued... You all can ask me personally if you wan to know... Btw, ppl like Wen Zhao who knows his name, please refrain from tagging his name... I swear I will tell EVERYONE the girls you like... Better still, I just tell the girls lar... Oh ya, Wen Zhao is such an ass! He stole my french fry TODAY! I ordered a bowl of fries and he took the longest 1! So idiotic!
Talking about food right, I don;t even need to cut queue for Bryani le... The muslim stall sells chicken drumsticks EVERYDAY, always got 3 choices lar, either dark sauce, sambal or curry... Haha... And one drumstick only cost 80 cents... Haiz... Still remember how we 4E7's cut queue for bryani and how we people quarreled over it when person A help person B, C, D , E to buy but never help person F... Haha... I will try to upload the pics if I can...
As Tay Shi Ying suggested, she wants to have a class outing for 4e7... How about having it on 27th Jan.. 28th is Chu xi so each of us will be having reunion dinners at home.. So 27th Jan will be a perfect date... People who are working, please know that you MUST take leave on that day... People who are studying, there will be probably CNY celebration at every school so you all will be released early... Then we go shopping and have dinner lar... And those BUSY people like WEN ZHAO who only have time for his BB outings, PLEASE, I AM BEGGING YOU NOW, to make yourself free on that day k... I BOOKED you already... Is always people like him that always screwed up our class otuings... Haiz... Wen Zhao, this is wad I called revenge, for stealing my french fry, you got it?!
OMG! Every monday and thursday got PE.... ARGH! Must run around the track 8 times every PE lesson.. So in case you don't know, one round around the track is 400m, so 8 rounds will be 3.2km... WTF... I can't even run 32m... Even if I am sick, I still have to do MAKE-UP PE... ARGH! Taysy, lucky you not here.. Cause CLEO or ELLE or FHM aren't going to save you from PE... I think I wouldnt survive thursday... Haiz...
Okie, I am damn tired now... I need to sleep le... Nightez everyone...
Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...
|