Stop cursing it will crash, it wouldnt.
Singapore Airlines A380
 
Mingkai
19
11/05/1989
 

 
God Hideous!
The LV lesson
Fuck Winx Club
I love Digimon
HongKong Trip Day 1
HongKong Trip Day 2
HongKong Trip Day 3
The Nugget Pandemonium
 
Chrispin
Dayvid
Donald
Ezza
Hui Ting
Hui Xin
Joanna
Lyna
Maxine
Mei Ying
Nian Shun
Rachel
SiangHoon
Shuyi
Timothy Chia
Wei San
Xue Shi
Yipsy
Yu Zhe
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
August 2009
 
AirBus
Focusilate Designs
LAO LYNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at you, saying such stuff in your blog... I am not wrong k... You are a real witch... Anyway, I dont want quarrel with you already, it affects my brain cells NEGATIVELY... I have some things to clear up with you.. I dont like all the guys you listed k..

Firstly, I don't like guys that are shorter than me...

Secondly, I hate FLIRTS.. I shall not mention who is he...

And, I am totally an anti ABC k. As in Asparagus, Brocoli and Cauliflower...

How could you Lyna.. Saying such stuff.. I was just stating facts in my blog... Don't you dare deny you are small and irritating....

Forgot it, being a nice , peace loving person, I shall not quarrel with you...


Taking off for now and arriving God knows when...